Introducing ABH x Alyssa Edwards

Many makeup tricks that are mainstream in trends today can trace their origins to the elevate queen community. If you've ever attempted a cut crease or regularly contour, y'all can thank the queens who accept come before you — they've been doing information technology for decades.

A long time coming, queens are finally receiving the credit and recognition they deserve in the makeup industry. Longtime supporters of the elevate community (and proud sponsors of RuPaul's Elevate Race), ABH felt like it was the perfect time to honor the artistry of our favorite star, the incomparable Alyssa Edwards.

The ABH x Alyssa Edwards palette features Alyssa's must-accept colors for driblet-expressionless gorgeous looks. Become behind the scenes of this incredibly special collaboration to acquire about the process of its creation and the inspiration behind the shades.

alyssaedwards-look5

"I don't go cute. I get drib-dead gorgeous…and now, you can too! My dream for this palette was to create a colour story that will give you life—one that will bring out the inner beast in anybody."

ALYSSAEDWARDS-SIGNATURE

Behind THE SHADES

Including pressed pigments: Texas Made, Dream It, B.B.D.C and Believe

pallate-amp-color

Shades: With highly saturated flashy colors, bold brights and dazzling metallics, the unique total-paint formula is piece of cake to blend and delivers high colour payoff and buildable intensity.

Finishes: This exclusive palette contains 14 new shades including 11 mattes and 3 metallics for creating vivacious looks for day and dark. Get inspired with vivid eye shadow hues and ultra-vibrant pressed pigments and create the ultimate looks you've e'er dreamed of.

ABH x ALYSSA EDWARDS - BEHIND THE PALETTE

Norvina and Drag Queen star Alyssa Edwards discuss the launch of her new palette

ABH X Alyssa Edwards - Behind the Palette

"This isn't simply a palette. This is my life. This is a journeying of a million miles. The overall inspiration for this collaboration was a journey. All of these colors, all of these names, I had to really dig deep to the bottom of my soul considering I wanted this to be special. And they hateful something to me. Like B.B.D.C. — I beloved this shade. Information technology was the very start color of eye shadow I ever wore. It's like an aubergine, purplish. And I said, 'I have to have this color!' And it had to be B.B.D.C. — that stands for 'Beyond Belief Trip the light fantastic Visitor.' And for those of you lot that maybe don't know this nigh me, I opened a dance school with just hope and a lot of prayers 16 years ago. And I believe being a teacher and a mentor to the youth of today and the hereafter of tomorrow has not only been my passion but been my purpose.

alyssaedwards-look4

The Wizard of Oz was my all-time favorite childhood picture and even so is to this day. Information technology was my inspiration for this matte yellow. Dorothy e'er had the ability, as she's skipping along down her Yellow Brick Road, simply it took a magician to tell her. And that'due south what makeup was for me. And I hope this tin be someone else's magician. Considering what would I exist if I never shared what was given to me.

What separates ordinary and boggling is the extra. Whether it is the extra prayers, the extra amount of rehearsal, fourth dimension, heart, dedication, discipline or desire. And I believe that has been the one affair that plays in the back of my mind day to day. In and out of drag. This is ability. And I honey what Anastasia is sharing not just with the beauty manufacture merely with the world. This has given people the greatest aspiration: Hope. Don't dream it. Be it. And you go down your Yellowish Brick Road, considering that Yellow Brick Road was designed and paved for you. And you can be the Headliner or next Supreme. Or the next Creature!"

PERFECT PAIRING

ABH Center Primer: first step to maximum color payoff

eyeprimer

Water-resistant and long-wearing, ABH's Eye Primer glides on smoothly and creates the perfect eyeshadow base. The cream formula helps ensure a smoothen, blendable application and smudge-free wear of matte, metallic and shimmer shadows and pressed paint shades.